How to Make an Apple Bong: A Fun and Fruity Way to Smoke Your Herb
If you’re looking for a creative and cheap way to enjoy your herb, you might want to try making an apple bong. An apple bong is a homemade pipe that uses an apple as the main component. It’s easy to make, biodegradable, and adds a sweet flavor to your smoke. Plus, you can eat the apple after you’re done smoking for a healthy snack.
In this blog post, we’ll show you two methods to make an apple bong: one using a pen and one using a knife and a spoon. Both methods require only a few simple tools and materials that you probably have at home. So grab an apple and get ready to have some fun!
Method 1: Making an Apple Bong Using a Pen
This method is quick and simple, and it only requires an apple and a pen with a sharp tip. You can use any type of apple, but make sure it’s fresh and firm. A soft apple might collapse or leak while you’re smoking. Here are the steps to follow:
- Remove the stem from the apple by twisting or pulling it off with your fingers. You can also use a knife to cut around the stem and remove it from the base.
- Use the pen to poke a hole through the top of the apple where the stem used to be. Insert the pen at a slight angle and push it until you reach about halfway through the apple. You can twist the pen as you push to make it easier. If the pen has ink inside, make sure you remove it first or use the tip-less end of the pen to avoid staining the apple.
- Make another hole near the bottom of the apple, about half an inch from the base. Use the pen to poke through the apple until you meet the first hole you made. This will create a tunnel that will serve as the mouthpiece of your bong.
- Make a third hole on the side of the apple, about an inch or more from the top hole. Use the pen to poke through the apple until you meet the tunnel you created in step 2. This will serve as the carb hole of your bong, which allows you to control the airflow.
- Use the pen or another object to carve out a hollow shape on the top of the apple where the first hole was made. This will serve as the bowl of your bong, where you will place your herb or tobacco.
Congratulations, you’ve just made an apple bong using a pen! To use it, simply pack some herb or tobacco into the bowl, cover the carb hole with your finger, light up your herb, and inhale through the mouthpiece. When you want to clear the smoke, release your finger from the carb hole and enjoy!
Method 2: Making an Apple Bong Using a Knife and a Spoon
This method is slightly more complicated, but it allows you to hollow out the apple and use its top as a removable bowl. You will need an apple, a knife, a spoon, and optionally, some aluminum foil. Here are the steps to follow:
- Cut off about an inch from the top of the apple using a sharp knife. Slide off the top and remove the stem. Don’t cut too close to the stem because you will need to use this piece as your bowl later.
- Use a spoon to scoop out some of the flesh from inside the apple, leaving about half an inch of thickness around the edges. Be careful not to puncture or crack the apple while doing this.
- Use a knife or a pen to poke a hole through one side of the apple, near its bottom. This will serve as your mouthpiece.
- Make another hole on another side of the apple, near its top. This will serve as your carb hole.
Use a spoon or another object to carve out a hollow shape on
the piece of apple that you cut off in step 1. This will serve as your bowl.
If you want, you can wrap some aluminum foil around
the bowl and poke some holes in it. This will prevent your herb or tobacco from falling into the apple and make it easier to clean.
You’ve just made an apple bong using a knife and a spoon! To use it, simply place the bowl on top of the apple, pack some herb or tobacco into it, cover the carb hole with your finger, light up your herb, and inhale through the mouthpiece. When you want to clear the smoke, release your finger from the carb hole and enjoy!
Making an apple bong is a fun and easy way to smoke your herb or tobacco. It’s also a great way to impress your friends with your creativity and resourcefulness. Plus, you can eat the apple after you’re done smoking for a delicious treat.
However, keep in mind that apple bongs are not meant to be permanent or reusable. They can get soggy, moldy, or rotten after a while, so make sure you dispose of them properly after using them. Also, be careful not to inhale any apple bits or seeds while smoking, as they can be harmful to your lungs.
We hope you enjoyed this guide on how to make an apple bong. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. And if you’re looking for high-quality seeds to grow your own herb, check out our online store for the best deals and strains.
Disclaimer: This blog post is for informational and educational purposes only. We do not condone or promote the use of illegal substances. Please follow the laws and regulations of your area regarding herb or tobacco consumption.