If you are looking for a fun and easy way to enjoy your favorite herb or tobacco, you might want to try making a homemade bong. A bong is a device that filters the smoke through water, making it smoother and cooler. You can make a bong out of almost anything, as long as you have a bowl, a downstem, and a chamber that can hold water. In this blog post, we will show you how to make a homemade bong using some common household items.
What You Will Need
To make a homemade bong, you will need the following items:
- A plastic bottle of any size. The larger the bottle, the bigger the hits will be.
- A pen with the ink removed. You will use this as the downstem.
- A small piece of aluminum foil. You will use this to make the bowl.
- A sharp tool, such as a knife, scissors, or a paperclip. You will use this to make holes in the bottle and the foil.
- Some water. You will use this to fill the chamber of the bong.
- Some herb or tobacco. You will use this to pack the bowl and smoke.
Step by Step Instructions
Follow these simple steps to make your homemade bong:
- Obtain a bottle and remove the lid. You can use any kind of plastic bottle, such as a water bottle, a soda bottle, or a juice bottle.
- Poke a hole just below the neck of the bottle to make the carb. The carb is the hole that you will cover with your finger at first and then let go of when you want to inhale the smoke. Make the hole large enough for air to flow through it, but not so big that you can’t cover it with your finger.
- Poke another hole slightly above the waterline for the downstem. You will insert the pen through this hole at an angle so that the end inside the bottle is submerged in water. Make this hole about the same width as the pen. If it’s too small, you may have trouble pushing the pen through. If it’s too big, the pen may be too loose.
- Make a downstem and a bowl using the pen and the foil. To make the downstem, empty the contents of the pen so you are left with just the hollow plastic tube. To make the bowl, tear off a small piece of foil and wrap it around the wide end of the tube. Press the center of the foil down into the tube to make a concave shape. Poke some small holes in the foil so that smoke can get through.
- Insert the open end of the downstem through the bottom hole you made in step 3. Angle the downstem downward so that it is submerged in water when you fill up the bottle. The bowl should be angled upward on the outside of the bottle.
- Fill up the bottle with some water so that it reaches just above the end of the downstem. The water will filter and cool down the smoke when you use your bong.
- Pack some herb or tobacco into your bowl and light it up. To use your homemade bong, cover the carb with your finger and place your mouth over the mouthpiece of the bottle. Light up your bowl and inhale slowly until you see smoke filling up inside the bottle. When you are ready to take a hit, remove your finger from the carb and inhale sharply to clear all the smoke from the chamber.
Tips and Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks to make your homemade bong experience better:
- If you don’t have a pen, you can use other items as a downstem, such as a straw, a chopstick, or a metal tube.
- If you don’t have foil, you can use other items as a bowl, such as an apple, a carrot, or a bell pepper. Just carve out a hole in them and attach them to your downstem.
- If you want to make your bong more stable, you can cut off the bottom of another bottle and use it as a base for your bong.
- If you want to add some flavor to your smoke, you can add some fruit juice, tea, or soda to your water instead of plain water.
- If you want to make your bong more artistic, you can decorate it with stickers, paint, or markers.
Making a homemade bong is a fun and easy way to enjoy your herb or tobacco. You can use items that you already have at home and customize your bong to your liking. Just remember to be careful when making and using your bong, and don’t use any materials that can melt, burn, or release harmful chemicals when heated. Enjoy your homemade bong and happy smoking!