A gravity bong is a simple but effective way to smoke your favorite herb or tobacco. It uses two empty plastic bottles and some water to create a vacuum that pulls the smoke into your lungs. It’s also very easy to make yourself with some common household items. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make a gravity bong in two different ways: using a bucket or making a waterfall gravity bong. Both methods are fun and deliver potent hits, so try them out and see which one you like better!
What You’ll Need
To make a gravity bong, you’ll need the following materials:
- Two plastic bottles of different sizes. You can use any size bottle, but keep in mind that the bigger the bottle, the bigger the hits will be. A 2-liter bottle and a 1-liter bottle work well, or you can use a water bottle and a soda bottle.
- A bucket or a large plastic container that can hold water. The container should be slightly larger than the bigger bottle.
- Aluminum foil or a metal bowl piece.
- A knife or scissors.
- A toothpick, a paper clip, or a similar tool to poke holes.
- Some water.
- Your herb or tobacco of choice.
- A lighter or matches.