A gravity bong is a simple but effective way to smoke your favorite herb or tobacco. It uses two empty plastic bottles and some water to create a vacuum that pulls the smoke into your lungs. It’s also very easy to make with some common household items. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make a gravity bong in two different ways: using a bucket or making a waterfall gravity bong. Both methods are quick and fun, but you should only use them in a place where smoking is legal.
What You’ll Need
- An empty plastic bottle (any size, but smaller ones are easier to handle)
- A larger plastic container or bucket that can fit the bottle
- Some water
- A plastic bottle cap
- Some aluminum foil
- A toothpick or a pin
- Some herb or tobacco
- A lighter or matches
How to Make a Gravity Bong Using a Bucket
- Cut off the bottom of the plastic bottle with scissors or a knife. Be careful not to cut yourself.
- Remove the cap from the bottle and cover the mouthpiece with aluminum foil. Press it down gently to form a bowl shape.
- Poke some small holes in the foil with a toothpick or a pin. Don’t make too many holes or too big, or your herb or tobacco will fall through.
- Fill the larger container or bucket with water, leaving some space at the top.
- Place the bottle in the water with the foil-covered mouthpiece above the water level.
- Sprinkle some herb or tobacco on the foil and light it with a lighter or matches.
- Slowly lift the bottle up as the smoke fills it. Don’t lift it out of the water completely, or the smoke will escape.
- When the bottle is full of smoke, unscrew the cap and put your mouth over the mouthpiece.</li